Its no longer about establishing efficacy, safety and quality any more – demonstrating value is the key to opening doors.
In a world of shrinking budgets and rising competition, it is important to demonstrate the right value. Convincing budget holders and key decision makers on the value of the offering is important, as it will help decide whether your product / offering ends up on the prescription list or not.
We can certainly help here.
We can sift through data and identify key messages that will help establish and drive value for your product / offering. We can help you with value dossier and value messaging also.
We can help you with;
- Medical elements of pricing & reimbursement strategy
- Medical elements of Health Technology Appraisals
- Value dossier
- Defining value messages
- Advanced budgetary notification
- Formulary access materials; formulary submissions & defence meetings
Struggling to demonstrate value for your product / offering – we can help!
Want some medical help for your market access problems?
Case Study 1
A rescue-medication and its competitor were sold with markedly different cost structures resulting in the client’s product spuriously appearing much more costly than the competitor at face-value. Health economists were unable to calculate the budget impact of the product using traditional methods, resulting in adverse pricing and reimbursement status
My Medical Department developed and published a new cost-modelling technique, accounting for pack size and the likelihood of use. This quantified the favourable budget impact of the product, contributing to positive pricing, reimbursement and market share outcomes across multiple markets.
- Established HCP consensus on an optimal place in the market for the client’s product
- Contributed new knowledge and insight to the field of health economics in relation to pack size and likelihood of use of a rescue medication
- Supported the successful application for product reimbursement in multiple markets