Ludwig Medical Services Pty Ltd / Ludwig Medical Services Ltd trades as My Medical Department. The company is registered in Australia (ABN: 22 607 178 316) and in the UK (Companies House Registration Number: 08969751).
- All intellectual property rights in this Site and in the materials featuring on this Site, including logos, images and domain names etc. are owned by or licensed to us, unless otherwise noted. All rights are reserved.
- You may reproduce pages from this Site for your private/non-commercial use if you acknowledge the source of those pages and do not publish or modify those copies. You must not otherwise use any page of this Site for any use without our prior express written permission which can be requested from email@example.com address.
- Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence or right under any of our intellectual property rights or under any intellectual property rights of a third party.
- This Site is not an advertisement; is provided for information purposes only; and is not a binding offer to provide any service of any type. Materials published on this Site are not intended to constitute advice and should not be relied on as advice.
- You may link to this Site home page but only if this is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. Do not establish any link which suggests any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not link from any website that is not owned by you. Do not otherwise frame or link to this Site without our prior express written permission which can be requested from firstname.lastname@example.org . Links to other websites from this Site, if provided, are for your information only, and do not imply our endorsement or affiliation with the providers of those websites. We have no control over the contents of those websites, accept no responsibility for them and we disclaim liability for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- You must
- only use this Site for lawful purposes;
- not misuse this Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful (“Harmful Materials”);
- not attempt to gain unauthorised access to this Site, the server on which this Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to this Site; and
- not attack this Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- We use our reasonable endeavours to ensure the Site is free of Harmful Materials, but do not warrant this and do not accept liability for any loss or damage caused by Harmful Materials to your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Site or to your downloading of any material posted on this Site or on any website linked to this Site.
- This Site and the materials displayed on this Site are provided ‘as is’ and without any representations, conditions warranties or other terms as to their accuracy, completeness or fitness for a particular purpose. We expressly exclude all representations, conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity in respect of this Site or the materials on this Site.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on this Site, please contact email@example.com address.
Thank you for visiting this Site.